Zinc is essential for many vital enzymatic processes
Research shows that zinc is one of the most important nutrients involved in maintaining skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. BioCare’s Zinc Citrate utilises the well absorbed citrate form of zinc to enhance absorption.
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc is necessary for the sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeleton, nervous system and brain function in the growing foetus
- Citrates have a high absorption rate and require little acidification prior to absorption
- Suitable for individuals with low stomach acid and poor zinc status
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Product Information per Daily Intake:|
|Ingredient||Amount||% EC RDA|
|Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcystalline Cellulose), Zinc Citrate,, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate|
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS, VEGANS, PREGNANT WOMEN & BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS