Key nutrients involved in managing glucose levels
The low GI diet aims to reduce or regulate blood sugar levels for sustained energy and fat metabolism. SucroGuard® is a blend of key nutrients involved in managing glucose levels and ensuring the cells are provided with energy.
- Provides Krebs cycle intermediates
- Provides pantothenic acid as the buffered salt of magnesium pantothenate
- Provides chromium picolinate to help support blood glucose metabolism
- Magnesium malate is a source of readily absorbable magnesium with the Krebs cycle intermediary malic acid
- Magnesium ascorbate is the preferred form of buffered, low-acid vitamin C and is highly bioav
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Product Information per Daily Intake:|
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5)||50mg||833|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||25mg||Niacin Equivalent||156|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1)||15mg||1364|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||15mg||1071|
|Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium, Malate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide),, Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),, Chromium Picolinate|
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS
- Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)