Potassium is needed to regulate water
Potassium is needed to regulate water and acidity levels in the body and for neuromuscular function. Potassium Citrate provides potassium ions naturally bonded to citric acid.
- Potassium helps regulate the fluid and acid/alkaline balance in the body.
- Potassium is required in protein synthesis and helps the body deal with metabolic end by-products.
- Potassium may be required by individuals taking diuretics.
- Potassium stimulates peristalsis, the muscle reflex in the intestines and stomach.
- Potassium is required for nerve transmission and heart rhythm.
- Potassium assists with oxygen transportation to the brain.
- Potassium citrate requires little acidification prior to absorption.
Do not use where there is a history of renal disease or with those advised to follow a low potassium diet.
Recommended Intake: One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Product Information per Daily Intake:|
|Potassium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose & Water), Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate)|
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS, VEGANS, PREGNANT WOMEN & BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS