Caprylic acid helps maintain the balance of healthy intestinal microflora
Caprylic acid is a fat soluble short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts that has been found to help maintain the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Caprylic acid helps maintain the balance of healthy intestinal microflora.
- Caprylic acid is found in human breast milk and in coconut oil.
- Caprylic acid helps maintain the balance of healthy intestinal microflora.
- Provides a source of calcium and magnesium.
- Mycopryl® is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
Caprylic Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Magnesium Hydroxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.