High potency enzyme preparation
A NEW formulation of this practitioners' favourite now including alpha galactosidase, amylase and cellulase. Importantly this has been developed to ensure that is it still effective in the harsh acidic conditions of the stomach.
- NEW formulation - now contains Alpha Galactosidase
- Provides amylase to aid digestion of carbohydrates and starchy foods.
- Provides cellulase to assist in the breaking down of cellulose, an indigestable plant fibre, and to assist the release of nutrients for absorption.
- May be useful for individuals with carbohydrate intolerance.
- High potency enzyme preparation.
- Acid stable against stomach pH.
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances.
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability, shelf-life and to prevent moisture uptake.
One capsule taken with foods containing carbohydrates or as professionally directed.
Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis. gastritis due to pregnancy or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Alpha Galactosidase||48mg||(providing 200 Alpha Galactosidase Units)|
|Amylase||7.5mg||(providing 4500 Amylase Units (AUs))|
|Cellulase||0.45mg||(providing 3 Cellulase Units (CUs))|
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Alpha Galactosidase, Amylase, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Cellulase, Soy Protein Isolate1
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.