The primary bacteria found in breast milk - Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
Bifidobacteria are the primary bacteria found in breast milk. Infantis is suitable for children of all ages but most appropriate prior to weaning. A quarter teaspoon or one gram delivers four billion viable friendly bacteria.
- Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast- fed infants
- Bifidobacteria are able to outgrow potentially pathogenic organisms
- Infantis powder supports gut flora balance in infants up to weaning
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- Dairy free
- Vacuum packed for stability
- Human strain & acid resistant
One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste. Give orally alongside baby’s feed. During weaning, Infantis can be mixed into soft food. Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Product Information per Daily Intake (1 gram):|
|Bifidobacterium lactis||26.3mg||(providing approx 4 billion viable cells)|
|Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Bifidobacterium lacti|
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS, VEGANS, CHILDREN, PREGNANT & BREASTFEEDING WOMEN
- Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)