- Chlorella is a fresh water alga often considered a superfood because of its vitamin and nutrient content
- Contains a rich source of many vitamins and minerals
- One of the best, and widely used, sources of chlorophyll known as the ‘green blood of plant life’
- Naturally cleanses
- Particularly useful where diets are deficient in green vegetables or fruit
- Ideal for use on a cleansing programme
Take up to 4 tablets a day, with meals, or as your health professional advises.
During detoxification take on an empty stomach.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
|One tablet typically provides:|
|Chlorella (dried and powdered)||250mg|
Does not contain:
Sugar, salt, starch, soya, wheat, gluten, maize, corn, yeast, lactose, dairy products, artificial preservatives, colours or flavourings.
|This bottle has a UV filter. Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.|
|Keep out of reach of children.|
|SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS|
|THIS PRODUCT IS NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS|