Your kidneys are vital organs that act as a natural filter for your bloodstream, capturing and diverting toxins, wastes and other undesirables and sending them to your bladder for evacuation. Proper kidney function also affects electrolytes and acid-base balance, blood pressure, as well as important hormone and enzyme production. As such, both your kidneys and your bladder are bombarded by toxins and other foreign contaminants that place unnecessary strain on these organs.*
Kidney & Bladder Rejuvenator™ is designed to stimulate and promote decongestion as well as soothe both of these organs. It is the perfect all-natural boost to support these hard working, vital organs in their daily task of cleansing and evacuating your body of toxins, pollutants and excess wastes. This herbal formula also includes herbals designed to promote your body’s defenses against the negative effects of toxins.*
- Birch Bark – Birch is known for its astringent properties and ability to provoke a healthy inflammatory response in the body. High in Vitamin C content, the health-promoting compounds in birch bark may be beneficial when addressing symptoms of common aches, chronic skin irritations and metabolic toxicity.*
- Organic Corn Silk Stigma & Style – Full of plant sterols and varying amounts of vitamins and minerals, Corn Silk is an herbal remedy that may affect urinary inflammations, irritations and promote regularity. Other beneficial properties for your kidneys, bladder, liver and gall bladder have also been reported.*
- Goldenrod Top Aerial Parts – traditionally used in herbal medicine, the Goldenrod (Solidago virgaurea) is often included in beneficial kidney tonics because of its ability to promote a healthy inflammatory and irritant response in the body. Goldenrod may aid in cleansing the bladder and kidneys as well.*
- Organic Dandelion Leaf – Dandelion is often included in a traditional herbal remedies because it contains a wide number of pharmacologically active compounds. Dandelion may support healthy liver functions, encourages a healthy inflammatory response and may encourage relief of skin concerns.
- Cordyceps Mycelia – a traditional Chinese remedy dating back for years, Cordyceps supplements may support kidney function and may have a diuretic function in the body.
- Organic Linden Leaf & Flower – Regarded by traditional medicine traditions as having positive cardiovascular effects and other attributes, Linden tree (or lime flower) is found throughout the temperate northern hemisphere. Linden leaf and flower contains a complex mixture of plant compounds, particularly flavonoids.
- Hydrangea Root – Hydrangea is commonly known as "silverleaf" in its native habitat of southern Appalachia because of its distinctive leaves: dark green on top, silvery-white below. Employed in herbal medicines because of its detoxifying properties, Hydrangea root may be used to promote healthy functions of the kidneys and bladder.*
- Stoneroot Root – Stoneroot’s active compounds are difficult to extract; but once acquired may improve capillary circulation as well as congestion relief. Stoneroot may revitalize the blood and may be effective at stimulating digestion.*
- Wild Yam Root – Famous as a source of steroid-like saponin compounds, Wild Yam is believed to be beneficial to the liver and endocrine system. It can promote a healthy inflammatory response and may relieve symptoms of nausea.*
- Pipsissewa Aerial Parts – Named for a Cree word that means "to break into pieces," Pipsissewa may have astringent properties. Pipsissewa may also promote long-term support of kidney and bladder functions.*
- Organic Yarrow Aerial Parts – Once used as an ointment for wounds, Yarrow is a common herb with carminative properties and the ability to promote a healthy inflammatory response. Yarrow may vitalize the blood.*
- Organic Red Clover Blossoms – Red Clover has a long tradition as an herb to help with diarrhea. It is a gentle herb that encourages a healthy inflammatory response and may stimulate metabolic activity and may act as a blood cleanser. It has also been used to promote the body’s response to various skin conditions.*
- Cleavers Aerial Parts – Poultices and washes from Cleavers were once used for wounds, burns and skin ailments. Cleavers may promote lymphatic system activity , may act as a urinary diuretic and has been tapped for its reputation for evoking a healthy inflammatory response as well.*
- Parsley Root – A commonly used food source, parsley’s roots are also important to herbal medicine. Parsley root has properties that encourage a healthy inflammatory response and may be used to address symptoms of weak bladder. Similar to Celery seed.*
- Fragrant Waterlily Root – Fragrant Water lily is a beautiful floating plant that also contains medicinal properties. Sometimes brewed into tea, roots of the Fragrant Water Lily may address symptoms of diarrhea, inflammation, mouth sores and more. It may also be utilized to address symptoms of some skin conditions.*
- Organic Marshmallow Root – The flowers of the marshmallow plant inspired a confection of the same name although no actual marshmallow is used in modern marshmallow treats. Marshmallow root extracts may be used to soothe irritation of mucus membranes.*
- Southern Prickly Ash Bark – used for its medicinal purposes by both early settlers and native Americans, Southern Prickly Ash is used to promote blood circulation, address symptoms of leg pain, low blood pressure and even toothaches – the probable birthplace of its other nickname, "tingle-tongue."*
- Organic Licorice Root – Licorice is often used in candy, but has been utilized by traditional Chinese medicine for years with strong evidence that supports its ability to modulate airways.*