'Eradicidin Forte represents a huge step forward in gastrointestinal supplementation'
- Oregano, clove, cinnamon and garlic are aromatic plant extracts that are traditionally used in foods to prevent spoilage and contain high levels of phenols, antioxidants and terpenoids.
- Eradicidin uses freeze-dried and emulsified oils to maintain freshness and stability. Together they form a perfect synergistic combination with natural cleansing properties.
- Eradicidin Forte® includes plant fibres and minerals compounds to form a natural time release tablet ensuring controlled delivery of active phytonutrients to exactly where they can deliver maximum benefits.
- Biocare believe that time-release Eradicidin Forte represents a huge step forward in gastrointestinal supplementation and will be important in helping to maintain a healthy and normal microbial environment in the digestive system.
Eradicidin Forte replaces Wormwood and Barberry Plus, Barberry Plus and Artemisia Plus.
One tablet taken three times a daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Bulking Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), Freeze Dried Garlic, Allium sativum Clove), Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Maltodextrin, Oregano Oil Powder (Origanum, vulgare Leaf), Clove (Eugeniacarophyllus Fruit), Tablet Coating ([Glazing Agent: Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose & Glycerin] & Colour [Titanium Dioxide]), Cinnamon Oil Powder (Cinnamomum, zeylanicum Bark), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Acacia Gum,, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sunflower Oil., From Soya
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.