DreamWell® Melatonin is designed to help you get a full restful night of sleep, so you wake up refreshed, alert and ready to take on your day. Most supplements release their melatonin all at once, and many people wake up or become restless in the middle of the night once the effect wears off. But DreamWell® Melatonin features an advanced, slow-release tablet that ensures a deep and restful sleep all night long. Plus it's natural and non-habit forming.*
- Provides an effective 3 mg dose of ultra-pure melatonin, a naturally occurring hormone, in a slow-release tablet, which ensures optimal absorption throughout the night as you sleep*
- Enhanced with calcium, which helps the brain convert tryptophan into melatonin*
- Promotes deep, restful, uninterrupted sleep so you fall asleep faster, sleep through the night and wake up feeling refreshed*
- May be helpful in the regulation of the sleep/wake cycle and is often helpful for dealing with jet lag*
- A natural, non-habit forming sleep aid that promotes healthy sleep patterns safely and effectively — without the risks associated with conventional sleeping pills*
- Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
How often do you get a good night's sleep? If the answer is "not often", you're not alone. Tens of millions of Americans struggle every night to get adequate, restful sleep. The most common problems people report are difficulty falling asleep, tossing and turning, waking up periodically and waking up too early. If you've ever experienced any of these problems, you are probably all too familiar with the immediate consequences of not sleeping well. What you may not be aware of, however, is how not sleeping well threatens nearly every aspect of your health and wellbeing. The fact is, you need a good night's sleep — each and every night — and DreamWell® Melatonin can help you do just that.*
Melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced in the pineal gland, a pea sized gland located in the center of the brain. Circulating levels of melatonin vary in a daily cycle and it is important in the regulation of the circadian rhythms of several biological functions. Around the age of 40, adults begin to experience declines in their melatonin secretions, which may explain why older people experience difficulties sleeping.*
Melatonin can significantly help balance your body’s natural sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin may be helpful for people who have trouble falling and/or staying asleep at night. Some studies have also shown that it may be helpful for people dealing with symptoms of jet lag. Each DreamWell® Melatonin tablet provides you with 3 mg of melatonin that is specially engineered to release slowly over the first five hours after you take it. This helps to ensure optimal, consistent levels in the body that help foster your body’s natural rhythms. Calcium is included to enhance overall sleep quality.*
Often, those who get a poor night’s sleep lack the energy needed for a productive day. DreamWell® Melatonin may be able to help if you experience occasional sleeplessness or are looking to improve the overall quality of rest. DreamWell® Melatonin is also safe and non-habit-forming, meaning it comes with no risk of side effects or dependency.*
What Makes DreamWell® Melatonin Superior?
- DreamWell® Melatonin provides 3 mg of the purest all-natural melatonin available in an advanced slow-release tablet that ensures optimal absorption throughout the night as you sleep.*
- DreamWell® Melatonin is enhanced with 63 mg of calcium. Calcium also helps the brain convert tryptophan into melatonin.*
- DreamWell® Melatonin is made in the USA in an FDA-inspected facility to meet the US Pharmacopeaia's (USP) high standards for purity, potency and quality.
Serving size: 1
Servings per bottle: 90 (3 month supply)
Each bottle contains: 90 tablets
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 30-60 minutes before bedtime with a full glass of water.
|Each serving contains:||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||63 mg||5|
Other Ingredients: Lactose, vegetable cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, cherry microfine-03930 natural color (containing gum arabic, vegetable juice color, maltodextrin and citric acid), magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
Other Information: Free of egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanut, wheat and soy. Contains: Milk.
Quality Pledge: Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration.
Warnings: For adults only. If you are on medications, pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care practitioner prior to taking. Do not drive, operate machinery or consume alcohol when taking this product.