CoreZyme XTS® is a unique full spectrum blend of enzymes that optimizes the breakdown of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and fibers during the digestive process, enhancing your absorption of nutrients from food. This extra strength formula supports overall digestive function and may help ease discomfort associated with digesting dairy.*
- Contains a full spectrum, high potency blend of enzymes designed to optimize digestion of fats, protein, carbohydrates and fibers, while maximizing nutrient absorption and supporting efficient elimination*
- Supports overall digestive function and may relieve symptoms of digestive discomfort such as occasional heartburn, abdominal discomfort, gas, bloating and nausea*
- Includes lactase, which supports digestion of dairy products*
- Supports consistent energy levels*
- Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
Did you know that about 80% of your body’s energy is used for digesting foods? CoreZyme XTS® is a full spectrum, high potency digestive enzyme blend that optimizes the breakdown of fats, proteins, carbohydrates and fibers from your meals. Digestive enzyme supplements can help make digestion more efficient and comfortable by enhancing the absorption and assimilation of nutrients from your food, while supporting healthy elimination of waste and toxins.*
Fruits, vegetables and raw foods are abundant in living enzymes, yet the typical American diet contains very few of such enzymes. This, combined with other digestive challenges, often leads to a host of digestive complaints such as gas, bloating, nausea and intestinal discomfort. This is why we have developed CoreZyme XTS®, which is a full spectrum, high potency enzyme formula that helps your body efficiently break down the proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fibers in the food you eat so that you can enjoy better digestion and more energy.*
CoreZyme XTS® is a comprehensive digestive enzyme blend formulated to promote optimal digestion while easing abdominal discomfort, occasional heartburn, and bloating. This unique formula features BioCore® Optimum Complete, a comprehensive, patented enzyme blend that provides the full spectrum of enzymes necessary to ensure efficient digestion in both the stomach and small intestine. It features multiple protein-digesting proteases, carbohydrate-digesting carbohydrase enzymes and fat-digesting lipases to support enhanced breakdown of fatty acids, amino acids and other essential nutrients.*
CoreZyme XTS® also contains supplemental lactase to support digestion of lactose-containing dairy products, as well as proteases that support digestion of casein. Additionally, it contains alpha-galactosidase, which supports digestion of vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage often associated with the production of intestinal gas. The result is amazingly powerful support for optimal overall digestive function and comfort.*
Here's an overview of the ingredients that make CoreZyme XTS® unique:
- Multiple Proteases: CoreZyme XTS® provides proteolytic activity across a broad pH range that ensures that protein digestion occurs throughout the digestive tract both in the stomach and through the small intestine.*
- Three Different Lipases: CoreZyme XTS® contains three different lipases to support fat digestion for enhanced breakdown of essential fatty acids.*
- Amylase and Glucoamylase: These starch-breaking carbohydrase enzymes give CoreZyme XTS® the power to support the digestion of fibers and carbohydrates.*
- Invertase and Acid Maltase: These vital carbohydrate-digesting enzymes help to break down complex sugars, providing glucose that the body can use as fuel for energy production.*
- Lactase: CoreZyme XTS® includes lactase, which supports digestion of lactose, the milk sugar that causes dairy intolerance for many individuals. Supplemental lactase can help these people reap the benefits of dairy food.*
- Alpha-Galactosidase: This carbohydrase breaks down the certain carbohydrates found in grains, legumes and certain vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage often associated with the production of intestinal gas.*
- Ox Bile Extract: Bile acids are produced from cholesterol in your liver and then flow into your gallbladder where they are stored and concentrated. As your body moves fats from the stomach to the small intestine, the gallbladder releases the bile to emulsify the fat, making it easier to absorb. Supplemental bile optimizes this process.*
What Makes CoreZyme XTS® Superior?
- Potent and Effective: CoreZyme XTS® provides the full spectrum of enzymes necessary to ensure efficient digestion in both the stomach and small intestine. It contains all of the enzymes you need for efficient digestion of proteins, fats, fibers and carbohydrates and supports enhanced breakdown of essential nutrients.*
- Extra Support for Dairy: CoreZyme XTS® contains lactase, which supports digestion of lactose, the milk sugar that causes some individuals digestive discomfort when they consume dairy products.*
- Help for Hard-to-Digest Vegetables: CoreZyme XTS® includes alpha-galactosidase, which supports digestion of grains, legumes and certain vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage that are often associated with the production of intestinal gas.*
- Guaranteed Quality: CoreZyme XTS® is made in the USA with the utmost care in a state-of-the-art FDA inspected US facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity and potency.
If you experience occasional digestive discomfort after meals, you may want to consider taking CoreZyme XTS®. Taking just one capsule with each of your two largest meals of the day will provide powerful support for optimal digestive function and comfort.*
Serving size: 1
Servings per bottle: 60 (1 month supply)
Each bottle contains: 60 capsules
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily with your two largest meals or as directed by your physician.
|Each serving contains:||Amount||% Daily Value|
BioCore® Optimum Complete
Amylase (3,500 DU)
Protease (21,000 HUT)
Protease (4,000 PC)
Alpha-galactosidase (150 GalU)
Glucoamylase (9 AGU)
Lactase (1,000 ALU)
Protease (50 SAPU)
Invertase (400 SU)
Lipase (500 FIP)
Acid maltase (14 MaltU)
Peptidase (2 AP)
|Ox bile extract (48% cholic acid)||100 mg|
Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate and silica.
Other information: Free of milk, egg, tree nuts, wheat, fish, shellfish, soy and peanuts.
Quality Pledge: Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration.
Warnings: For adults only. If you are on medications, pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care physician prior to taking any supplement.
BioCore® Optimum Complete is a registered trademark of National Enzyme Company®