This probiotic powder is ideally suited to children from 6 months old, the elderly, or those individuals who are convalescing. Free from sugar, artificial colours, flavours or additives, it provides 2 billion beneficial bacteria per half a teaspoon.
- Ideal as a regular daily supplement for children from 6 months of age.
- Guaranteed 2 billion potency per daily intake to end of shelf life if stored correctly.
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria - human compatible strains that are bile and acid tolerant with high adherence ability and a proven history of safe use.
- Hypoallergenic, dairy-free and free from artificial preservatives, colours and flavours.
- Vacuum packed to maintain the stability of these fragile organisms.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis may reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria and yeast organisms by producing lactic acid and natural antibiotics.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support a healthy immune system.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis help to support digestion and fermentation of foods such as fibrous foods or those containing lactose.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum synthesizes some B vitamins and facilitates absorption of minerals.
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus||52.5mg||(CUL-60 & CUL-21)|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum &||(CUL-20)|
|(Providing a total of 2 billion viable proprietary bacteria)|
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Freeze Dried Strawberry Powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Citric Acid.,
Recommended IntakeTwo and a half grams (approximately half teaspoon) mixed into liquid or food twice daily, or as professionally directed. Suitable from 6 months of age.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)