Our Blood & Skin Rejuvenator® encourages toxin elimination from your blood. This proprietary, all-natural herbal formula supplies your bloodstream with easy-to-absorb nutritional support for strong, healthy response to both skin conditions as well as circulatory health.*
In addition to the antioxidant properties of its potent ingredients, Blood & Skin Rejuvenator® promotes glowing, healthy-looking skin by assisting healthy blood flow and also supports your heart and promotes healthy revitalization of artery and vein tissue.*
- Oregon Grape Root – Used in traditional native American remedies, Oregon grape root is packed with Berberine, an alkaloid known for its ability to promote a healthy inflammatory response. It has also been used to support the body’s reaction to certain types of moderate skin maladies.*
- Jamaican Sarsaparilla Root – Native to Central America, Smilax Regelii (or Jamaican Sarsaparilla) has traditional medicinal qualities recognized by some Native American cultures. It has been reported to have antioxidant properties as well.*
- Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf – Nettles are traditionally used as a folk remedy and Nettle leaf and extracts can be used to promote a healthy inflammatory response for those suffering from aches associated with movement. Many believe Stinging Nettle can promote bladder, scalp and digestive health.*
- Organic Burdock Root – Burdock root has been used as a traditional foodstuff, bittering agent for beer, and was even the inspiration for Velcro. Traditional herbalists tout Burdock root for promoting skin health, circulatory health and blood health.*
- Yellow Dock root – Native to Europe and Western Asia, this common plant is widely known as a blood tonic, as it can help encourage your body’s natural red blood cell count.*
- Organic Hawthorn Berry – Rich in tannins, flavonoids and other compounds, Hawthorn berries are used throughout a variety of traditional and herbal medicine cultures to promote healthy cardiovascular function, ease digestion and even as a food source.*
- Chlorella (Cracked Cell Wall) – Chlorella algae’s efficient photosynthesis yields more protein than any other plant … 50% total weight when dried. Chlorella has been observed to affect vascular function in rats, and may promote detoxification, safely drawing toxins from the intestinal tract.*
- Butcher’s Broom Root – Also called Kneeholy, Butcher’s Broom extracts have been used to help encourage blood flow to the brain, legs and hands. Sometimes employed to help with varicose veins because it may "tighten" blood vessels and capillaries, Butcher’s Broom may also promote healthy circulation.*
- Organic Kelp Thallus – Kelp is a type of seaweed long utilized for its many beneficial properties. The high levels of iodine and other compounds in Kelp thallus promote healthy thyroid function.*
- Bee Pollen – compressed pollen collected by bees (also sometimes called bee bread) has been harvested by mankind for centuries. Taken to promote other health concerns, bee pollen may also help with the health of the blood.*
- Southern Prickly Ash Bark – used for its medicinal purposes by both early settlers and native Americans, Southern Prickly Ash is used to promote circulatory health as well as other aspects of cardiovascular health support.*
• Suggested Use: Adults, take 90 drops (~ 3ml), two to three times a day. For additional information see your Dosage Calendar. Shake well before using.
Serving Size: 90 drops (~3ml)
Servings Per Container: 19
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Distilled water, organic grain alcohol† (30% by volume) and vegetable glycerin.
Extract weight-to-volume ratio: (g/ml): 1:3 † Certified Organically Grown.
Contains 39% Organic Ingredients.
CAUTION: Do not take if pregnant, nursing.
Hawthorn berry may increase the effect of heart medications; especially digitalis. Consult your healthcare provider before using. Kelp is not recommended in hyperthyroidism.Oregon Grape root is contra-indicated for newborns with neonatal jaundice.Yellow dock root contains oxalates; those with a history of kidney stones should use this herb cautiously.