If you want extremely fast-acting natural support for sinus and respiratory comfort, AllerShield XTS™ is all you need! This breakthrough formula features a research-based 84 mg dose of AllerGuard Express®, a unique, proprietary quail egg powder that's been clinically studied and shown to work in as little as 15 minutes.1 AllerShield XTS™ is a natural, non-drowsy and side effect-free formula that’s specifically designed to support healthy sinus function and respiratory health, clear airway passages, promote normal breathing and improve eye comfort.*
- Formulated with a research-based 84 mg dose of AllerGuard Express®, a unique, proprietary quail egg powder that has been clinically-tested and shown to provide powerful support for clear sinuses, healthy upper respiratory function and comfortable eyes*
- Fast-acting. Unlike other seasonal sinus and respiratory support products, it begins working in as little as 15 minutes1*
- Clinically studied and shown to improve nasal function and sinus comfort in response to respiratory challenges*
- Promotes clear airway passages and normal breathing*
- Comes in convenient, pleasant tasting, chewable tablets
- Non-drowsy, side effect-free formula can be taken on a daily basis for year-round seasonal support or during periods of increased exposure to respiratory irritants*
- Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration
If you are sensitive to outdoor or indoor respiratory irritants, you know that few things can drain the joy out of daily activities like the discomfort they can provoke. It is critical to keep your sinuses clear, maintain healthy breathing passages and keep your nose and eyes comfortable to maintain a high quality of life. For some this is a daily challenge, while for others, it is seasonal.*
Unfortunately, many of the sinus and respiratory support options out there are minimally effective and take weeks if not months to start working. That’s why we’re excited to introduce AllerShield XTS™, which provides powerful, fast-acting support for clear, healthy sinuses and airways and optimal upper respiratory function. It is a natural, non-drowsy, side effect-free formula, and best of all, it starts working in as little as 15 minutes!1*
Quail Egg: A Surprising, Yet Time-Tested Solution That Offers Sweet Relief*
You might be surprised to learn that the egg of a particular species of quail has been clinically studied and shown to provide clear benefits for healthy sinuses and respiratory function.*
In the 1970s, a doctor by the name of J.C. Truffier observed that farmers raising a particular species of Japanese quail in the French countryside experienced enhanced overall respiratory wellness, and he began to study the effects of raw quail egg consumption. Now, nearly 50 years later, groundbreaking research has revealed that specific compounds, known as glycoprotein bioactives, found in the egg whites and yolks of Japanese quail eggs are chiefly responsible for their health-promoting properties.*
Japanese quail eggs are unique in the natural world in that they contain a tryptase inhibitor, which acts rapidly on signaling molecules called tryptases to prevent them from initiating the cascade of events that occur when your immune system identifies respiratory irritants as intruders and unleashes chemicals like histamine to tackle them.*
This means that rather than blocking the activity of histamine after it has been released, it works to stop the release of histamine before it starts. It may also help to address other factors that contribute to discomfort. And research shows that unlike many natural sinus and respiratory support ingredients, it works quickly, with relief beginning in just 15 minutes!1*
This research eventually led to the development of AllerGuard Express®, a proprietary, non-GMO Japanese quail egg powder that is standardized to contain a minimum 5% protein, including important glycoprotein bioactives. To ensure the utmost purity, the quails are fed a certified organic diet with no antibiotics, hormones or drugs.*
The Gold-Standard Research Behind AllerGuard Express®
The research demonstrating the effectiveness of AllerGuard Express®, the featured ingredient in AllerShield XTS™, is extremely impressive. One double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluated the efficacy of AllerGuard Express® in healthy subjects. During the test, subjects were given either 84 mg of AllerGuard Express® or a placebo immediately after exposure to a combination of outdoor and indoor respiratory irritants. Researchers measured peak nasal inspiratory flow (PNIF), a measure of nasal clarity, over a 2-hour period to assess the change in congestion. Participants also assessed their nasal and eye symptoms and rated their severity.1*
The results were stunning: At all time points, nasal clarity and air flow was better for the quail egg group compared to placebo, with a dramatic 27.7% improvement in PNIF scores beginning just 15 minutes after exposure to the respiratory irritants and continuing until the 2-hour end point of the test. The quail egg group also reported significant improvements in symptoms such as stuffy, runny and itchy nose, and itchy, watery eyes.1*
Additional preclinical research involving 670 participants have echoed these results and has shown that quail egg powder supports the health of the lining of nasal passages.2*
The great news about all of this research is that it has shown that AllerGuard Express® is safe and well-tolerated. This means AllerShield XTS™ can be taken both during periods of exposure to respiratory irritants, such as for seasonal support, as well as year-round on a daily basis.*
What Makes AllerShield XTS™ Superior to Other Seasonal Support Products?
- Made with the Right Stuff: AllerShield XTS™ is made with AllerGuard Express®, the very same Japanese quail egg powder used in the clinical studies. The quails are fed a certified organic diet with no antibiotics, hormones or drugs. The resulting egg powder is non-GMO, standardized to contain a minimum of 5% protein including the important glycoprotein bioactives that make it effective, and is highly stable.*
- A Research-Based 84 mg Dose: AllerShield XTS™ is an extremely potent formula that provides the full 84 mg dose of proprietary quail egg powder shown in the research to provide a significant support for sinus and eye comfort while supporting optimal respiratory function.*
- Fast-Acting and Works Both Outdoors and Indoors: AllerShield XTS™ works quickly to provide relief you can really feel in as little as 15 minutes. It is effective for a wide range of outdoor and indoor respiratory irritants.*
- Convenient Chewable Tablets: AllerShield XTS™ comes in convenient, pleasant tasting chewable tablets that make it easy to take, especially for people who don’t like swallowing pills.*
- Non-Drowsy and Side Effect-Free: AllerShield XTS™ will not cause you to feel drowsy and is entirely side effect-free. It is safe to take daily year-round, and you can also take it for extra support during periods of high exposure to respiratory irritants.*
- Quality You Can Trust: AllerShield XTS™ is guaranteed to be safe and effective. It's made in an FDA-inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration.*
1. Food Sci Nutr. 2014;2:655-63.
2. La Medicina Biologica. 1995; 2:25–29.
Serving size: 2
Servings per bottle: 30 (1 month supply)
Each bottle contains: 60 chewable tablets
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 chewable tablets once or twice daily as needed or as directed by your physician. For best results, chew tablets slowly and allow to dissolve in the mouth prior to swallowing.
Each serving contains:
% Daily Value
Proprietary Common Quail (Coturnix japonica) egg powder^
*Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Other information: Free of milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, soy and peanuts.
Quality Pledge: Made in an FDA inspected facility to meet the stringent standards of US Pharmacopeia (USP) for quality, purity, potency and disintegration.
Warnings: For adults only. If you are on medications, pregnant or nursing a baby, consult a health care practitioner prior to taking.