Pregnancy & Lactation Formula
Pregnancy & Lactation Formula contains a blend of nutrients, in biologically active forms important during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It includes folic acid at recommended levels along with Vitamin B12, Iron and Zinc. It contains vitamin A.
- Updated formulation in line with current nutritional research - contains increased levels of important nutrients such as vitamin D, choline, calcium, magnesium, iodine, zinc, iron and vitamin C.
- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy
- Provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption
- Can be used prior to, during and after pregnancy
- The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at 400 micrograms -
- - before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Contains 600µg of Vitamin A, a level considered safe during pregnancy
- Provides vitamin C in a buffered, low-acid form to reduce stomach irritation Vitamin B12, C, B6, Iron, Magnesium and Folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- 2 capsules a day
- Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)