Found in human breast milk & in coconut oil
Mycropryl® 400 provides a medium strength caprylic acid, a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts, buffered with calcium and magnesium.
- Mycopryl® is buffered with calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl® is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Recommended Intake: One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
Caprylic Acid, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium, Hydroxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose).,
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)