To help ensure daily intake of valuable antioxidants
A combination of potent phytonutrients to help ensure daily intake of valuable antioxidants. It includes quercetin, lycopene, lutein, turmeric, grapeseed and green tea extracts and is an excellent adjunct to a multivitamin and mineral formulation.
- Quercetin helps support the body’s ability to quench free radicals
- Turmeric is a popular spice used in foods and contains potent polyphenols including curcumin which may play a part in maintaining cellular health
- Lycopene has the highest antioxidant action of the carotenoids, and may support the eyes and prostate
- Lutein plays a supportive role in lung tissue, the retina and the gut mucosa
- Grapeseed extract is well known for its antioxidant action
- Green Tea contains polyphenols which are potent natural antioxidant compounds
- Formulated by the Penny Brohn Cancer Care (formerly Bristol Cancer Help Centre)
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)||15mg|
|Grapeseed Extract (Vitaflavan®)||15mg|
Tapioca Starch, Quercetin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Soya Oil,, Turmeric Extract (Curcuma Longa), Olive Oil, Lycopene, Green Tea Extract,, Grapeseed Extract (Vitaflavan®), Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable Magnesium, Stearate & Silicon Dioxide) Lutein, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1,, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Sunflower Oil.
Recommended IntakeOne capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Showing 1 to 5 of 5 (1 Pages)