Nutrisorb® Liquid Methylfolate
Nutrisorb Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of optimally bioavailable, metabolically active folate to support healthy methylation.
- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is a high potency liquid supplement of high potency, naturally active form of folate.
Nutrisorb® Methylfolate contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF.
5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- Biocare use Quatrefolic, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- Nutrisorb® Methylfolate is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
- Nutrisorb® range delivers optimally bioavailable nutrients in a flexible liquid form.
- It is especially suited to individuals who have difficulty swallowing tablets or capsules, those with digestive and absorption difficulties, and can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or added to liquid.
- Folate contributes to normal blood formation, normal homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological function and helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Approx. 400 drops per bottle, 100 days' supply at 4 drops.
- Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)