Used to relieve hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, nervous irritability & restlessness
Black Cohosh Menopause Relief is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of symptoms of the menopause, such as hot flushes, night sweats, and temporary changes in mood, such as nervous irritability and restlessness, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
The menopause is caused by the body not producing the hormone oestrogen, which can result in women experiencing both physical and emotional symptoms. A woman is said to have reached the menopause once she has not had a period for one year, although symptoms are often experienced long after this time.
Black Cohosh belongs to the buttercup family and has traditional use as a medicine by the indigenous American Indians, who called it ‘squawroot’. It became an ornamental plant in English gardens as early as the 1730s. With its extraordinarily tall white flowers, Black Cohosh makes an impressive border plant.
Each tablet contains 6.5mg Black Cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa (L.) Nutt.) rhizome and root extract (4.5-8.5:1), which is equivalent to 29.25-55.25mg of Black Cohosh whole rhizome and root.
Made from natural herbs. Independently assessed for quality and safety.
- A traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve symptoms of the menopause, such as hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, nervous irritability and restlessness
- Exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy only
- Women may experience both physical and emotional symptoms during the menopause and for a long time after
- Not suitable if under 18 years, pregnant, could become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have/have had an oestrogen dependant tumour, or liver or kidney problems.
- Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)