Baby BioFlora is a specialised blend of probiotics suitable from birth and containing LAB4B, the latest of BioCare's industry-leading LAB4 probiotic and G.O.S., which encourages the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestine of the baby.
- Specialised proprietary blend of bacteria including Bifidobacterium bifidum & lactis, Lactobacillus paracasei and Lactobacillus salivarius
- Suitable for breast-fed and formula-fed babies
- Guaranteed 10 billion live bacteria per daily intake
- Formulated with prebiotics Galactooligosaccharides (G.O.S.) and Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.)
- Vacuum packed for stability.
- Human strain and stomach acid resistant bacteria.
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives and flavours
One heaped scoopful (approximately 1g) mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste. Give orally alongside baby's feed. During weaning, Baby BioFlora can be mixed into cool or warm soft food. Suitable from birth onwards.
Galactooligosaccharides (G.O.S.)1, Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum & Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus salivarius.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC RDA|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)||18.8mg|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)|
|& Bifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34)||15mg|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)||12.5mg|
|Providing a total of 10 billion (10 x 109) viable proprietary organisms|
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)